The past is remembered. Live in the moment. The future is in you.
-Mike Caceres, who is a blogger, hiker, and traveler
Whoa. This is my 100th blog post. I am shocked and amazed. Yuh.
Alright. I am gonna write 5 facts about myself.
1. I moved around a bit. My dad was in the US Navy. As a preschooler and kindergartener, I lived in East Meadow, New York. As a first and second grader, I lived in Portland, Texas. (FYI, famous singer, Selena, died in Corpus Christi, which is about 9 miles to where I was living. This happened in 1995. RIP, Selena.) From third grade until now, I have lived in the Bay Area.
2. Possibly, I am ambidextrous. I started writing with my left-hand. However, I was taught how to write with my right-hand instead. I play basketball with my left-hand, but I play tennis with my right-hand.
3. I used to have dimples.
4. Throughout my life, I have chosen many different hairstyles: Bald, mullet, huge afro, high-top fade, crew cut, bowl cut, mohawk, faux hawk, pompadour, and slicked back. (Yuh, mix it up.) I am very grateful that I still have hair. (I am no way near from going bald.) Perhaps, my next hairstyle is dreadlocks.
5. When I was 21 years old, I had a girlfriend. To this day, she was my only girlfriend. Patience is the key. (Enjoy life.)
Post a comment below, if you want me to write more facts about myself on my future blog post.
Most Read Blog Posts
- Happy Birthday, Sister
- Today, I Am Grateful For...
- Losing a Loved One
- A Letter To My Sister
- A Letter To My Uncle
- A Letter To My High School Self
- Happy Father's Day
- Happy Mother's Day
- My Throwback Thursday
- Where Am I At Now?
- A Letter To Her
- Ask, And Listen
- Pay It Forward
- Christmas 2017
- My First Dates
- Another Letter To Her